The popular start-up competition that sees businesses pitch to a panel of experts for a chance to win mentors for six months. Candidates will be pre-screened for an effective campaign.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- 1. Finance Savvy – Know your numbers. Prove to the panel that your business will have good financial returns. Demonstrate a clear understanding of your business model
- 2. Industry Experience – Judges will be looking for ambitious but technical entrepreneurs with a track record of high performance in the industry or in prior companies they have worked for. Passion and commitment should be evident to inspire confidence.
- 3. Unique idea – Your product or service needs to be unique. With evidence, prove to the panel that the market potential meets a need and is feasible enough to make investing worthwhile
- 4. Business Model – Present your current business model and prove that it will assist in your business becoming profitable
- 5. Market Size – Demonstrate an understanding of your target market and look at characteristics such as significant growth and limited competition.
JUMPSTART APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN SOON
The Jumpstart program is offered by Memphis Events (ABN: 87 925 828 385).
The program invites applications from people who have a new and unique business idea who believe they would benefit by participating in the program.
If you would like to be considered for the JumpStart program, complete the application form above.
The prizes offered are subject to change without notice.
The business idea must be an original idea of the applicant and not simply a desire to start a business where there is already a well-established market.
Q : When and where is WSSBE 2018?
WSSBE 2018 will be held on the 8th August 2018 at Rosehill Gardens.
Q : Can I just attend the expo and not the speaker sessions?