ABOUT THE EXPO
WSSBE aims to be at the forefront of the Western Sydney business community by stimulating business relationships, informing the community via strong and practical content, creating tangible results by building relationships with medium to large size businesses. Western Sydney Small Business Expo is a one-day event that aims to bridge the gap between small and medium to large size businesses and create opportunities for both organisations.
Learn more, stay focused and leave inspired
A day event that can transform your business by providing great insight into different aspects of running a business. Connect with the Western Sydney business community and find out more about what you can deliver to the area. Be inspired by the amazing presentations and practical workshops. Find an industry that works for you and build your path to success. Ideal expo for start-ups, micro businesses and SME’s.
- Covers 85% of Sydney, contains 47% of its population (2.12 million) and produces 31% of its gross regional product ($104 billion)
- Population of Western Sydney grew at an annual rate of 1.62% to reach 2.12 million
- The region has more than 240 000 local businesses
- Third largest economy in Australia
- Western Sydney is a more diverse economy than the rest of Sydney
- Western Sydney is the fastest growing area in Australia, with Parramatta leading the way
Experience 4.5-star comfort at Novotel Sydney Parramatta, located on the river in the heart of the city’s booming west. Warm, earthy tones and contemporary decor provide an urban haven. Lounge off the sunlight atrium to get your day off to a bright start at Novotel.
– WiFi, LCD TV, rooms with park or river view
– 11 flexible conference and event spaces
– Buses outside, 10-minute walk to train or ferries
Q : When and where is WSSBE 2017?
The inaugural Western Sydney Business Expo will be held on Tuesday 12 September at Novotel Sydney Parramatta. The expo will run from 9am to 5pm.
Q : Can I just attend the expo and not the speaker sessions?
Q : What's the refund policy?
Q : What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Q: How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Q: I’m with the media, who should I contact?
Please contact our PR team, Free Publicity on 0452 507 662 or email Alex De Jong at email@example.com.