ABOUT THE EXPO
WSSBE aims to be at the forefront of the Western Sydney business community by stimulating business relationships, informing the community via strong and practical content, creating tangible results by building relationships with medium to large size businesses. Western Sydney Small Business Expo is a one-day event that aims to bridge the gap between small and medium to large size businesses and create opportunities for both organisations.
Learn more, stay focused and leave inspired
A day event that can transform your business by providing great insight into different aspects of running a business. Connect with the Western Sydney business community and find out more about what you can deliver to the area. Be inspired by the amazing presentations and practical workshops. Find an industry that works for you and build your path to success. Ideal expo for start-ups, micro businesses and SME’s.
- Covers 85% of Sydney, contains 47% of its population (2.12 million) and produces 31% of its gross regional product ($104 billion)
- Population of Western Sydney grew at an annual rate of 1.62% to reach 2.12 million
- The region has more than 240 000 local businesses
- Third largest economy in Australia
- Western Sydney is a more diverse economy than the rest of Sydney
- Western Sydney is the fastest growing area in Australia, with Parramatta leading the way
Q : When and where is WSSBE 2018?
Details for WSSBE 2018 will be announced soon.
Q : Can I just attend the expo and not the speaker sessions?
If you want to attend just the expo we have a Sole Trader package which includes access to the expo only for $19 (plus booking fees).
Q : What's the refund policy?
All tickets are non-refundable.
Q : What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can park on-site at the Novotel. Alternatively, Parramatta Train Station is a short 10 minute walk.
Q: How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Q: I’m with the media, who should I contact?
Q: How can I become a presenter/sponsor/exhibitor?
For more details on presenting, sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, please contact our team on email@example.com